I’ve been using our Amazon Echo so much that it’s going to be weird when I go out on the road and she’s not answering my requests. However, I did just learn about a new service that’s almost like having a personal assistant when you travel.
Mezi could be the next big thing for travelers in the United States. According to TechCrunch, “The app combines an artificial intelligence platform with human assistants” and “Mezi’s AI tech uses natural language processing filter out the most important information from text messages and pass it on to shopping experts, who then respond to users and finish taking care of each task.”
Users just text Mezi what they want—like recommendations for flights, hotels, activities, dinner reservations, takeout, clothing or even electronics—and Mezi’s agents will look for the best deals, using coupons if available. It’s available 24/7 and it’s an app on iOS but the Android service is only available through SMS. It’s pretty cool. As Travel + Leisure recently wrote, “Whether you’re staying at an Airbnb or a hotel, you will feel like the most pampered VIP—wherever in the world you are.”
Have you used Mezi? What do you think of it? Is it worth a download?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.