The South Pacific islands of Tahiti—Bora Bora, Moorea, Tahiti (the island), the Marquesas, and the rest—are among the most sought-after reaches of this planet. The hype is justified. My visits down there have never been long enough.
Tahiti’s island paradises always call you back, but not always for free. This week is different!
As part of its ongoing “Two Stories/One Mana” campaign, Tahiti Tourisme is looking for three separate couples or families to feature in its next series of videos. The selected stars will be flown out to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui this June (really not far from now) to be “Embraced by Mana.” Basically, that means that they’ll be led through a selection of incredible Tahitian experiences over and below the turquoise waters, high up on waterfalls, surrounded by Tahitian and French Polynesian style, relaxed in five-star luxury, and more.
According to the campaign, Mana is “the life force and spirit that surrounds and connects all living things.” More completely:
Nowhere is Mana’s presence more alive and loved than The Islands of Tahiti. Considered a fundamental truth that is both tangible and intangible, it is the life force and spirit that surrounds and connects all living things. We wanted to introduce all sides of Mana to three lucky couples to experience it for themselves.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of—for free? After filming in Tahiti, the couples/families selected will appear in their own chapters of “Two Stories/One Mana.” Episode 3, which was released today and features lucky couple Thom and Jeff, is below.
How to be considered:
Grab your significant other or family and create a 15-second video in which you tell Tahiti Tourisme:
- What you would find inspiring about The Islands of Tahiti
- Your top three favorite Tahiti activities
Then, post it to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook with the hashtag #TakeMeToTahiti.
It’s all here on embracedbymana.com—which is also a good place for Tahiti inspiration. Tahiti is certainly a beautiful and magical place, and the visuals on the website (and in “Two Stories/One Mana”) take me back to my last trip there.
April 5, 2017—which is next Wednesday! Time to get to it.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.