After my wife gave birth to our daughter Olivia in August (here’s the story), one of our good friends in the travel industry (thanks, Allison!) sent us one of the best gifts to welcome a newborn I could imagine.
Crate + Barrel’s World Alphabet Canvas Wall Art ($129) displays the alphabet, A to Z, in big colorful rectangles. Each letter and rectangle is given a world city that starts with that letter, and the art around it is themed to the culture of the city. It’s educational, engaging and easy on the eyes. As it says on the Crate + Barrel website, it’s art that will “help your kids learn that there’s a world beyond the local mall.” It’s made in the good ol’ USA, and the artwork is “digitally printed for unmatched color and clarity that’s true to the original art.”
Jenny Kostecki is responsible for the illustrations, which are great. In fact, I decided that the piece was so great that I had to feature it as Travel Product of the Week. I think it would make a great gift for travelers with small children, and maybe in addition anyone with a young child. What do you think?
The World Alphabet Canvas Wall Art measures 24″ x 1.5″ x 24″ and its wooden frame is 1.5″. You can grab one here.
More gifts for travelers
If you’re in the market for a gift for travelers with small children (Christmas is coming), you have options. Here are a few of them:
- My Wife Wrote a Children’s Book!
- The Perfect Travel-Inspired Gift to Give a Newborn
- Travel Book of the Week: “Borders, Bandits, and Babywipes: A Big Adventure in a Tiny Car” by Bassam Tarazi
- How to Take Your Child’s Storytime on the Road
- The Ultimate Children’s Christmas Book List
- The Perfect Children’s Book to Take on a Trip
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.