Gogo, the world leader of in-flight connectivity, celebrates the fifth year anniversary of its first Internet enabled commercial flight this month. Five years ago, Gogo revolutionized the in-flight experience by offering an Air-To-Ground, cellular based network that enabled passengers to connect to the Internet above 30,000 feet and traveling at speeds in excess of 500 miles-per-hour. Today, more than a million passengers a month use the service to stay connected in-flight. Gogo’s connectivity service can now be found on nearly 2,000 commercial aircraft over nine major airline partners. More than 7,000 commercial flights each day are connected using Gogo’s service.
Gogo compiled a list of key milestones that cover the five year history of their connectivity service in an infographic that can be found here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.