I like to play golf but I don’t play often, and when I do it’s only for nine holes because I don’t have the attention span to play 18. However, the next time I do play you can bet I’ll use the GolfNow app (for Android and iOS), which finds the best tee time rates at more than 6,000 courses, golf clubs and resorts in the U.S. or internationally.
The GolfNow app is free to use and can save you time (you don’t have to call the course to reserve and you pay the course fee via the app) and money (up to 80% on certain courses). It’s handy for travelers, as well, because you can use your device GPS or search by area to quickly find golf courses nearby.
In addition, it can help you choose the right golf club with accurate distance yardages and GPS tracking at more than 30,000 courses and can keep score for each player in your foursome with several game play formats. There’s even a post-round analysis and a handful of in-depth statistics you can use, if you like, to improve your game and track your handicap.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.