Ever wonder what it’s like to fly in an ultra-exclusive private jet? Well, now you can find out. British Airways has allowed Google behind the doors of one of its A318 aircraft, giving Google users a 360-degree Street View inside the 32-seater—which serves New York twice daily with exclusive business class-only service.
Users will see the business class seats set in a 2×2 configuration with fully lie-flat seats. This marks, perhaps not surprisingly, the first time that the airline has allowed Google Maps’ Street View photography.
The new maps/views will also allow travelers going through London City Airport to navigate their way around the airport with the Street View function. They can explore the best places to eat, duty-free, the BA private lounge, check-in, and more.
Thank you, Google and British Airways. This makes dreaming about flying in the A318 much easier!
What do you think of this new twist on Google Street View—or the British Airways A318? Let us know in the comments below.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.