This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Apple AirPods Pro are a great travel accessory but at their regular price, they can be a pretty steep investment so we always keep our eyes open for when they go on sale. Regularly $249, they’re currently 32% off and going for $169.99. You might want to jump on this deal before they sell out. Plus, get free one-day shipping if you’re a Prime member.
The Apple AirPods Pro are one of the best noise-canceling earbuds on the market, making them perfect for travelers and these ones have a MagSafe Charging Case for extended use, a huge benefit when you’re on the go. Other features include:
-Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, so you can immerse yourself in music
-Transparency mode for hearing and interacting with the world around you
-Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking places sound all around you
-Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to your ears
-Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
-Force sensor lets you easily control your entertainment, answer or end calls, and more
-Sweat and water resistant
-More than 24 hours total listening time with the MagSafe Charging Case
-Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
-Effortless setup, in-ear detection, and automatic switching for a magical experience
Buy Apple AirPods Pro now on Amazon while supplies last.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.