When I return home to Los Angeles after a long trip—especially in an international location—the first food I seek out is usually Mexican, and specifically tacos. To me, L.A.’s tacos are the best anywhere, even better than the tacos in Mexico (only because I trust the food more in Los Angeles than I do in Mexico). The taco scene is so good, in fact, that if you don’t know your way around the city you might miss some truly great taco spots.
For help, you might try exploring the dineL.A. Taco Trek tool from the Los Angeles tourism board. Instead of spending hours researching where you should go for tacos, you can scroll and click your way around an interactive map of L.A. that’s pinned with 35 taco spots worth a look. Each seller is also given a write-up with details (like what it’s known for) and a photo. It’s nowhere close to including every great taco in the city, but it’s a great start.
Have a favorite spot for tacos in Los Angeles? Share it in the comments!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.