I know the ski season is almost over, and I probably should’ve featured this a few months ago—but better late than never! And anyway, spring skiing (which is coming up in a couple of weeks) is most skiers’ favorite time to ski. I know it’s mine. I hate skiing in bitterly cold conditions, don’t you?
OnTheSnow is a website that all snow lovers should bookmark as it not only gives you your mountain/resort’s important info—like how many trails/lifts are open—but also details the snowfall by day and will even let you see historical data dating back to 2009. That’s handy if you’re trying to plan a trip for next year.
OnTheSnow also features live webcams and snow reports from the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, Australia, and New Zealand, so it’s perfect for travelers.
What’s your favorite website to learn about ski conditions?
Here’s where they cover:
- New Mexico
- Lake Tahoe
- New York
- New Hampshire
- British Columbia
- South America
- New Zealand
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.