I know the ski season is almost over, and I probably should’ve featured this a few months ago—but better late than never! And anyway, spring skiing (which is coming up in a couple of weeks) is most skiers’ favorite time to ski. I know it’s mine. I hate skiing in bitterly cold conditions, don’t you?
OnTheSnow is a website that all snow lovers should bookmark as it not only gives you your mountain/resort’s important info—like how many trails/lifts are open—but also details the snowfall by day and will even let you see historical data dating back to 2009. That’s handy if you’re trying to plan a trip for next year.
OnTheSnow also features live webcams and snow reports from the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, Australia, and New Zealand, so it’s perfect for travelers.
What’s your favorite website to learn about ski conditions?
Here’s where they cover:
- New Mexico
- Lake Tahoe
- New York
- New Hampshire
- British Columbia
- South America
- New Zealand
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.