Great news! I’ve just been named one of American Express’ star travel bloggers to show the benefits of the Starwood American Express card. Almost every frequent traveler carries one of these bad boys in their wallets since their points can be redeemed for both airline miles and hotel stays. The deal I worked out is that they will provide me (and a guest!) with some really cool experiences like:
- The Tribeca Film Festival
- The US Open
- New York Fashion Week
- A stay at the new St. Regis Bal Harbour
- Two nights at any Starwood property in the US
- A “staycation” at a local Starwood property
And the greatest part of the deal is that for each event I attend, you get to have a similar experience which will also be covered by American Express. The giveaways include:
- A stay at a Starwood property of your choosing in New York
- A stay at a Starwood property with a world class tennis facility
- A $250 American Express gift card for fall fashion shopping
- A stay at the brand new St. Regis Bal Harbor
- A stay at your local Starwood property
- A stay at any Starwood hotel in the US
I’ll announce the details of each giveaway as I recap each of my experiences and the first one will be next week as I’m going to the Tribeca Film Festival on Tuesday night with my dad. Some of the giveaways will be run through JohnnyJet.com, while others will be run via my Twitter and Facebook so be sure to follow and subscribe to my updates.
All of these should be incredible experiences for everyone so thank you Starwood American Express for including us!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.