Thank you for your interest in contributing to Johnny Jet.
With over 500,000+ readers each month, Johnny and his team welcome travel experts the opportunity to contribute to the site. If you have a passion for all things travel and want to share your knowledge, we’d love to hear from you. In return, we can offer exposure and the opportunity to link back to your site.
However, this opportunity is for bloggers and writers only. If you are interested in sales and advertising, please visit our Advertising page for more information.
Before you start crafting the ultimate travel piece, please read our guidelines carefully.
Johnny Jet Guidelines and Requirements:
- You are a writer with a website that is frequently updated. Please include the website or blog you write for/where your work lives online.
- You have 100% original content that is 800-1,200 words and has not been published elsewhere.
- When submitting, do not include attachments. Rather, start with a short introduction, include any relevant information (such as links to your published work and social media), then go into your pitch. Keep your pitch short, informative, and professional. After your pitch, copy and paste your full draft (if you have one).
- If submitting photos, make sure they are high-quality and free of copyright infringement.
- Your subject should be informative and to the point. For example, “8 Tips For Surviving a 20+ Hour Flight” or “12 Things To Know Before Traveling To Quito, Ecuador (Draft included)” works much better than “Hello Johnny!” or “Travel Writer Ready To Share Tips”.
- Each post should be spell checked and free of grammatical errors.
- Use H2 and subheadlines in your copy.
- You can include links back to your work (but please don’t go overboard).
- Do not include affiliate or paid links.
- You should have a unique voice that is informative but still engaging. We want to get to know you!
- Johnny Jet readers are from all walks of life. Offensive material will not be accepted.
To recap, we need the following:
- A short introduction with your name, who you are, and where your work lives online.
- Your pitch. What do you want to write about? Give us some topics you have in mind. If you have copy to also submit, even better!
Got it, now what?
Once you’ve ensured that your copy meets our requirements, feel free to contact me at email@example.com. Note that Johnny and his team reserve the right to edit or refuse an article.
Please be aware that there may be a waiting period due to the volume of guest post requests we receive (hint: following the above guidelines helps us and gives you a better chance of getting through).
Johnny Jet is a place for travelers (or aspiring travelers) to learn, explore, and find inspiration. Travel experts are welcome to share their tips, advice, and experiences.
Thank you for your interest. I look forward to reading your work!