Aloha! There’s a huge sale on airfare to Hawaii going on right now and from all over the country. Of course, from the west coast, it’s about half the price but get a load of these fares …
Would you believe you can fly from San Francisco to Maui in January through March for $153 ROUNDTRIP? Insane, right?
It’s $10 more from San Diego and a total of $187 roundtrip from LAX.
Don’t worry, I didn’t forget about my East Coast peeps. I don’t ever recall Hawaii fares from New York City being $402 round-trip. Now is the time to buy.
And if you need a hotel, then check out my new wholesale hotel partner with rates up to 60% off retail. The kicker is you can’t cancel and probably won’t earn points but you’ll score a great deal.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.