Last week I wrote about a great service that I used to find a baby doctor in New York City. Baby Doctor (as it’s called), however, is only for kids and available in the Big Apple and northern New Jersey. Well, thanks to a reader for turning me on to Heal, which is similar to Baby Doctor except that it’s available for children two months and older as well as adults. It’s also available in more cities/areas, including Los Angeles County, San Diego, San Francisco, Orange County, and Washington D.C. Here are all the cities it’s available in.
What I like about Heal (iOS and Android) is that its doctors are ready to see you 8am to 8pm every day, seven days a week and 365 days a year (including holidays). Users just pick a two-hour window to see a doctor, who will come to your home, office, hotel, or wherever you are usually within an hour. Each doctor arrives with a medical assistant to help take care of you during your house call. The doctor can handle pediatrics, urgent, primary, and preventive care or just about anything you used to go to the doctor’s office for. What’s even better is that you pay only your co-pay with insurance or just $99 without (Baby Doctor is $250).
If you prefer not to use Heal’s app, you can also use its website or call patient support at 1-844-644-4325.
Have your own tip? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all 1,146!
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Just fill in your email address and check the Daily Travel Tip box—and you’ll have Johnny’s best tips, straight to your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check the Daily Travel Tip box on the same page and you’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.