This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
American Express is now the exclusive provider of Hilton Honors credit cards. In addition to three personal Hilton Honors credit cards, you can also add the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card to your wallet. In addition to hotel rewards, you can also enjoy air travel benefits too!
Key Facts of the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
New cardholders can earn 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after spending $3,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card requires good or excellent credit (660+) to qualify. If you do qualify, you can expect the following perks:
- 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points per $1 spent at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points per $1 spent on Select Business & Travel Purchases
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points per $1 spent Everywhere Else
Cardholders can also enjoy complimentary Gold Status. They can also earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after spending $15,000 in purchases in a calendar year. Furthermore, they can earn another Weekend Night Reward after spending an additional $45,000 in purchases in the same calendar year.
If you want air travel benefits, this business card also comes with 10 free airport lounge visits each year once enrolled in complimentary Priority Pass Select membership. This means cardholders will have access to over 1,000 lounges in over 120 countries. There is a $95 annual fee (See Rates & Fees).
Keep reading for further details.
Earn 125,000 Bonus Hilton Honors Points
It’s not every day that you get the chance to earn 125,000 bonus points from a credit card welcome offer. If you can spend $3,000 on eligible purchases in the first 3 months on your new card, you earn the full 125,000 point offer.
Earn up to 12 Hilton Honors Points
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a tiered 12-6-3 purchase rewards payout:
- 12x points on all Hilton hotel and resorts purchases
- 6x points on select business and travel purchases
- 3x points on all remaining purchases
You will earn 6x bonus points on airfare purchased directly from the airline or with AmexTravel.com, at U.S. restaurants, and car rental purchases from select car rental agencies.
There are no earnings caps for any of the reward categories.
Additional Travel Benefits
You will also enjoy the following Hilton travel amenities:
- Automatic Hilton Honors Gold Status (25% elite stay bonus, 5th night free, 2nd guest stays free)
- Up to two free weekend night stays by making $15,000 and $45,000 in card purchases annually
Frequent flyers will also enjoy the 10 free Priority Pass airport lounge passes you will receive each year. With more than 1,000 lounges worldwide, you will be able to relax or catch up on work before takeoff.
Hilton will be bringing more exciting changes to their rewards program. Owning the Hilton Honors American Express Business Credit Card is one way to capture the excitement. Plus, you can earn 125,000 bonus points in the process.
Learn more: Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
For rates and fees of The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card, please click here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.