This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
American Express is the exclusive provider of Hilton Honors credit cards. In addition to three personal Hilton Honors credit cards, you can also add The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card to your wallet. Not only will you earn hotel rewards, elite status, and the ability to earn 130,000 points after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months of account opening, you can also enjoy air travel benefits too!
Key Facts of The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
New cardholders can earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after spending $3,000 in eligible purchases on the card in the first 3 months of card membership.
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card requires good or excellent credit (660+) to qualify. If you do qualify, you can expect the following perks (terms and limitations apply):
- 12x Hilton Honors Bonus Points per $1 spent at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio
- 6x Hilton Honors Bonus Points per $1 spent on select business & travel purchases
- 3x Hilton Honors Bonus Points per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
Cardholders can also enjoy complimentary Gold Status with their card. They will earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after spending $15,000 in purchases in a calendar year. Furthermore, they can earn another Weekend Night Reward after spending an additional $45,000 in purchases in the same calendar year ($60,000 total spent annually).
If you want air travel benefits, this business card also comes with 10 free airport lounge visits each year once enrolled in complimentary Priority Pass Select membership. This means cardholders will have access to over 1,300 lounges in over 140 countries.
There is a $95 annual fee (See Rates & Fees). However, this fee is easily offset with the airport lounge access.
Earn 130,000 Bonus Hilton Honors Points
It’s not every day that you get the chance to earn 130,000 bonus points from a credit card welcome offer. If you can spend $3,000 on eligible purchases in the first 3 months on your new card, you earn the full 130,000 point offer.
This is one of the best hotel credit cards for business owners and travelers.
Earn up to 12 Hilton Honors Points
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a tiered 12-6-3 purchase rewards payout (terms and limitations apply):
- 12x points on all Hilton hotel and resorts purchases
- 6x points on select business and travel purchases
- 3x points on all other eligible purchases
The 6x bonus points can be earned on airfare purchased directly from the airline or with AmexTravel.com, at U.S. restaurants, and car rental purchases from select car rental agencies. You will also earn 6x bonus points at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchases directly from U.S. service providers, and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
There are no earnings caps for any of the reward categories.
Additional Travel Benefits
You will also enjoy the following Hilton travel amenities:
- Automatic Hilton Honors Gold Status (25% elite stay bonus, 5th night free, 2nd guest stays free)
- Up to two free weekend night stays by making $15,000 and $45,000 in card purchases annually ($60,000 total per year)
If you spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your card in a calendar year, you can earn Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year.
Frequent flyers will also enjoy the 10 free Priority Pass airport lounge passes you will receive each year (once enrolled). With more than 1,300 lounges worldwide, you will be able to relax or catch up on work before takeoff.
Having a business credit card that gets you elite status and earns points on frequent purchases can help business travelers maximize their spending. Having lounge access and the ability to earn free nights doesn’t hurt either. Plus, you can earn 130,000 bonus points in the process with The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card! New cardholders can earn 130,000 points after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months of account opening.
- Best Gas Rewards Credit Cards
- The Best Miles Credit Cards
- Best Small Business Credit Cards for Travel Rewards
For rates and fees of The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card, please click here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.