This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
American Express is now the exclusive provider of Hilton Honors credit cards. In addition to three personal Hilton Honors credit cards, you can also add the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card to your wallet. In addition to hotel rewards, you can also enjoy air travel benefits too!
Key Facts of the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card requires good or excellent credit (660+) to qualify. If you do qualify, you can expect the following perks:
- $95 annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus Hilton points
- Earn up to 12x points on card purchases
- One free weekend night reward after spending $15,000 and $45,000 in annual card purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status
- 10 free Priority Pass Select airport lounge visits ($249 value)
Earn 100,000 Bonus Hilton Honors Points
It’s not every day that you get the chance to earn 100,000 bonus points from a credit card welcome offer.
This tiered bonus offer has two spending requirements you must meet:
- 75,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 in the first three months
- $25,000 bonus points by spending another $1,000 within the first six months
If you can spend $4,000 in the first 6 months, you earn the full 100,000 point offer.
Earn up to 12 Hilton Honors Points
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a tiered 12-6-3 purchase rewards payout:
- 12x points on all Hilton hotel and resorts purchases
- 6x points on select business and travel purchases
- 3x points on all remaining purchases
You will earn 6x bonus points on airfare purchased directly from the airline or with AmexTravel.com, at U.S. restaurants, and car rental purchases from select car rental agencies.
There are no earnings caps for any of the reward categories.
Additional Travel Benefits
You will also enjoy the following Hilton travel amenities:
- Automatic Hilton Honors Gold status (25% elite stay bonus, 5th night free, 2nd guest stays free)
- Up to two free weekend night stays by making $15,000 and $45,000 in card purchases annually
- Upgrade to Hilton Honors Diamond Status after spending $40,000 in total card purchases in a year.
Frequent flyers will also enjoy the 10 free Priority Pass airport lounge passes you will receive each year. With more than 1,000 lounges worldwide, you will be able to relax or catch up on work before takeoff.
Hilton will be bringing more exciting changes to their rewards program as 2018 unfolds. Owning the Hilton Honors American Express Business Credit Card is one way to capture the excitement. Plus, you can get 100,000 bonus points in the process.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.