This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
The year our son was born, one of you lovely readers recommended the children’s book Mr. Willowby’s Christmas Tree to us. I always love getting book recommendations and this one did not disappoint. This charming story fast became a yearly tradition, a story we read frequently over the holiday season. I love everything about it: the adorable characters, the lilting rhythm of the rhyme, the illustrations and of course, most of all, the story itself. So, to whomever recommended this book – an enormous thank you! My children and I absolutely love it.
So, if you’re looking for a Christmas Eve treat for your little ones this year, definitely consider ordering a copy of Mr. Willowby’s Christmas Tree. It’s the perfect story to read on Christmas Eve before chasing them up to bed to dream dreams of Santa. NOTE: At the time of publication, the book is 53% off.
From the publisher: Give the gift of holiday spirit with this classic picture book that celebrates how one Christmas tree brings joy to a whole forest of critters!
Christmas is here and Mr. Willowby’s tree has arrived. There’s just one big problem: The tree is too tall for his parlor! He cuts off the top so it will fit, and soon the top of that tree is passed along again and again to bring holiday cheer to all the animals in the forest.
Kids will love watching the tree move from home to home, and families will appreciate the subtle message of conservation and recycling, as the tree top spreads joy to all.
This heartwarming story is the perfect way to start the yuletide season, and a warm addition to any family’s festive holiday traditions.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.