It’s that time of year again! Black Friday officially kicked off the holiday shopping season and it seems like travel-related holiday gift guides are popping up everywhere. I’ve created a travel gift guide myself but I’ve also spent some time looking at plenty of others and there are lots of great gift suggestions out there. I’ve curated a list of some of the best travel gift guides out there and hopefully within these links, you’ll find that perfect gift for the traveler on your list. Or maybe you’ll find something to ask Santa for yourself!
13 Best Holiday Travel Gift Guides of 2013
- Johnny Jet’s Ultimate Traveler’s Gift Guide for Christmas 2013 via Johnny Jet
- Gift Guide: 9 Gifts for the Woman Who Loves to Travel via Natalie DiScala
- BBC Travel’s 2013 Gift Guides via BBC Travel
- Fodor’s 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers via Fodor’s
- Essential Travel Gifts for Globetrotters: Holiday Gift Guide 2013 via CNTraveler
- Great Holiday Gifts for Travellers via Travel & Style
- Great Gifts for Hitting the Road via Huffington Post
- Gifts for Travelers via Newsday
- 7 Splurge-Worthy Gifts for Travelers: Holiday Gift Guide via Travel Fashion Girl
- Holiday Gift Guide 2013 For the Travel Lover in Your Life via The Constant Rambler
- Travel Gift Ideas for Budgets Big and Small via NY Times
- Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts for the Woman who Travels via skimbacolifestyle.com
- 2013 Holiday Gift Guide for Travel Writers via The Travel Writer’s Life
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.