Renowned travel expert John E. DiScala (aka Johnny Jet), circles the globe for his first televised special “Hot Spots 2012,” which premiered on the Travel Channel January 1. The show is scheduled to air again Sunday January 8 at 4:00 PM EST (check local listings).
During the one-hour special, Johnny Jet gives viewers a ringside seat as he uncovers the hottest travel destinations for 2012. Revealing insider tips that only the most seasoned traveler would know, Johnny explores New Zealand, Belize, England, Canada, New York, and Necker Island (Sir Richard Branson’s private domain in the British Virgin Islands). Johnny also visits 5-star hotels currently under construction, including The Conrad (New York), The Four Seasons (Toronto), Trump Tower (Toronto), and The Black Swan (New Zealand).
Additionally, Johnny Jet provides first looks at the new Harry Potter Studio in London, the Titanic Museum in Southampton, the 9/11 Museum in New York City, as well as Virgin Galactic’s Spaceport America—the very first commercial spaceport built exclusively for passenger use.
About Johnny Jet:
Johnny Jet travels over 150,000 miles and visits more than 20 countries each year.
Johnny personally collects exciting and useful up-to-the-minute information about all things travel specifically for the many and varied readers of his popular Johnny Jet web site, blogs, tweets (@JohnnyJet), and newsletter. His comprehensive travel websiteJohnnyJet.com is dubbed by Budget Travel Magazine as “one of the top, best money-saving websites for travel.”
Johnny Jet fans refer to him as “possibly the next best thing to an all informed, travel guide working just for you.” He is consistently featured in print and broadcast media (ABC, CNN, MSNBC, among others) as one of the foremost experts in world travel, guaranteeing his readers/listeners/viewers will save money by following his clever travel tips.
With leisure dollars stretched thinner and farther than ever, Johnny Jet is the travel world’s go-to answer man.
For more information or to schedule an interview contact Caroline Livengood at 818-441-5050 or Caroline.Livengood@mphent.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.