This week’s hotel and lodging news:
- This luxury resort is open for swanky social distancing retreats—take a look inside
- Hotel chains are announcing new cleaning program amid coronavirus. Here’s what they look like
- Vacation rental owners sue Florida governor over shutdown order
- Marriott Hotels: Until May 18, consumers will be able to purchase Marriott Bonvoy Gift Cards at a 20% discount in USD for use globally good for future travel globally this summer and beyond at gifts.marriott.com. (Note: only available for purchase online not on-property. Brands that do not participate in gift card are Bulgari and Design Hotels as well as The Ritz-Carlton Residences and Homes and Villas by Marriott International.)
- Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky predicts a wildly different future of travel and living, and it sounds pretty great
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.