This week’s hotel and lodging news:
- Montage Big Sky To Open In Montana
- Former NFL Player Vincent Jackson Found Dead at 38 in Florida Hotel Room
- Best Western is offering a $25 Gift Card for every night you stay + double points if you stay 5 or more nights – Frequent Flyer Bonuses
- I moved to Singapore alone during the pandemic and spent 14 days quarantining in a tiny hotel room — here’s what it was like
- Collapsed Jucy campervan company $40m in debt thanks to pandemic
- Outrigger promises a free future stay for unsatisfied Hawaii guests
- End of an era: Trump Plaza in Atlantic City scheduled for implosion Wednesday at 9 a.m.
- Marriott International Announces the Unexpected Passing of Arne M. Sorenson, President and CEO
“It is with profound sadness that Marriott International announces that Arne M. Sorenson, President and CEO, unexpectedly passed away on February 15, 2021. In May 2019, the company announced that Mr. Sorenson had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. On February 2, 2021, Marriott shared the news that Mr. Sorenson would temporarily reduce his schedule to facilitate more demanding treatment for pancreatic cancer.” (Marriott) ß This is really sad news. I only met Arne a couple of times but I know people who worked with him every day and they told me what a incredible human he was. RIP
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.