My wife is obsessed with Peloton bikes. If you’re unfamiliar with Peloton, here’s a quick background from the press release I got: Founded in 2012, Peloton is an “interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home.” The description continues:
“With up to 48 classes produced daily, and a library of thousands of on-demand classes taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation and curated playlists from the world’s best artists. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provides a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere, through iOS and Android as well as most tablets and computers. Headquartered in New York City, Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive and socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient and addictive. The company has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and, starting later this year, Germany.”
If you don’t want to spend $3,000 to have a Peloton bike in your house (my hand is raised), the next best thing is to stay at hotel that has Peloton bikes in its rooms or elsewhere on the property. And guess what? Peloton has introduced a new feature called Hotel Finder that allows riders to search through the hundreds of hotels across the United States that have them. The interactive map highlights the locations and lets users know how many bikes are available in that hotel’s fitness center or (select) rooms. The tool also shows the availability of bike weights and pedal type so that guests know if they can wear regular gym shoes to ride or if cycling shoes are required.
Existing Peloton members can log into a partner hotel’s bike with the same username and password associated with their profile. First-time riders will also be able to experience Peloton’s immersive workouts with full access to thousands of classes via the commercial rider account available on any Peloton hotel partner bike.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.