My good buddy Lee Abbamonte, who has been to every country in the world, recently created a fun activity for travelers. Lee created the graphic below and posted it on his Instagram account, Twitter handle and Facebook page. As you can see below, the graphic lists 100 major global cities and asks how many you’ve been to.
Lee tagged me on Twitter and I replied that I’ve been to 63 of the 100 cities, but a few of them only included time in airports so they don’t really count. Or do they? I’ve since circled the cities I’ve been to (below) in case you’re curious. BTW: Can you guess the three cities (of my 63) where I just changed planes or stopped to refuel? Here are some clues:
- The first is the halfway point between a U.S. destination and a very popular destination in the Southern Hemisphere
- The second one is also in the Southern Hemisphere and is a popular business traveler destination
- The last is a major capital city
How many of the 100 cities have you been to?
And if you want to play along, I’ve included below the blank list that Lee made so you can grab it (by right-clicking or Control-clicking and saving the image). On your own device, you can then mark it up to indicate which of the cities you’ve been to and tweet it to us (I’m @JohnnyJet and he’s @LeeAbbamonte) and/or leave a comment below this post. Let us know:
- How many of the 100 cities you’ve been to
- Which was/were your favorite(s)
- Which one is at the top of your bucket list for when the COVID-19 pandemic is over (see more on COVID-19 on our resource page here)
Another game like this
Travel writer Max Hartshorne posted a similar game to his Facebook page. I counted 144 from his list! How many have you been to?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.