Without a doubt, one of the most luxurious airlines in the world is Singapore Airlines. I’ve been fortunate to fly with them multiple times, including on the inaugural longest commercial flight in the world in 2004 and on an almost-around-the-world trip on their A380, as I flew from New York (JFK) to Frankfurt (FRA) to Singapore (SIN) to Tokyo (NRT) and then home to Los Angeles (LAX).
Besides Singapore Airlines’ spacious seats and world-class service, one of the best things about flying with them (especially in premium classes) is their food. Since many people are worried about food safety these days, Singapore Airlines created a one-minute video highlighting the changes they’ve made and hygiene measures they’re taking for the in-flight meal preparation process, so customers can have more peace of mind while they’re onboard.
Keep in mind that due to regulatory requirements, if you are on a flight within Southeast Asia or to China, you will be offered a snack bag instead of a meal tray. For all other flights, meal services have been simplified. Alcoholic offerings have also been adjusted across all cabin classes.
If you’re flying in Suites, First Class or Business Class you can use their Book The Cook service. And if you have a young passenger aged 2 to 11 years travelling with you in these classes, you can choose a kid’s special from their Yummy! menu for them. In Premium Economy Class, you can take advantage of the Premium Economy Book the Cook service. All meal requests must be made at least 24 hours before your flight departs.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.