This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
If you’re like me and you do most of your work from a laptop and are constantly struggling to find ports to plug in accessories like a mouse, external hard drive, projector, keyboard, microphone, camera, monitor, SD card and/or an ethernet cord, then look into the Belkin USB-C Multimedia Hub.
I call into Leo Laporte’s show The Tech Guy, every Saturday at 12:30pmPT and he isn’t too happy when my WI-FI is weak or when I have to use my travel headset instead of my sweet Scarlett microphone. The problem was that I didn’t have enough ports on my laptop to plug everything in. Leo’s tech guy recommended a multimedia hub by StarTech but it was three times the price of Belkin’s. When I told Leo that Belkin had sent me theirs to try, he said that’s all I needed. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to get the job done. What a difference this hub has made. It’s great for anyone who’s working from home and needs to create a remote home office and it’s perfectly portable for travel, too.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.