If you’re like me, you either have a bookcase or a box filled with old photos and albums. Most of them are probably from family vacations that you took decades ago that you would love to share with your loved ones. You’ve probably also had scanning those photos, one by one, on a to-do list you stopped checking. Because who has time to hand-scan each one or peel back that nasty cellophane that will most likely ruin your photos?
If this sounds familiar, listen up and download the Photomyne app, which lets you scan multiple photos in a single shot! What’s even cooler is that the app will scan full photo album pages that have photos that aren’t lined up. Photomyne reads and crops them automatically. It also allows you to edit the photos and add details like the title, the year, the location, and names.
Photomyne is free for Android users but costs $3.99 on iOS. If you are willing to buy their annual subscription ($11.99-$23.99) you can also have unlimited photo backup on their Photomyne Cloud, sync your account to multiple devices and access your photos online from your computer. So far Photomyne has over one million users, has high ratings and is a big reason you are seeing more and more #TBT photos on your Facebook page.
An added bonus: The video on their homepage has a jingle that my son Jack seems to love. It really soothed him one night when he needed it.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.