If you’re like me, you have either a bookcase or a box filled with old photos and albums. Most of them are probably from family vacations that you took decades ago or special holiday moments that you would love to share with your loved ones. You’ve probably also had scanning those photos, one by one, on a to-do list you stopped checking. Because who has time to hand-scan each one or peel back the cellophane and risk damaging your precious photographs?
If this sounds familiar, you’ll love this! Download the Photomyne app, which lets you scan multiple photos in a single shot! What’s even cooler is that the app will scan full photo album pages that have photos that aren’t lined up. Photomyne reads and crops them automatically. It also allows you to edit the photos and add details like the title, the year, the location, and names. It also enhances the photos and removes the glare. It’s photo magic! Check out this TikTok video below, which quickly demonstrates how it works.
@trutechPhoto magic with the @photomyne app 📸 ##photomyne ##photo ##camera ##lifehacks ##photography ##ad ##MyRoutine
How Photomyne compares to other photo scanning options
Photomyne is free for Android users but costs $3.99 on iOS. If you are willing to buy their annual subscription ($11.99-$23.99), you can also have unlimited photo backup on their Photomyne Cloud, sync your account to multiple devices and access your photos online from your computer. It’s a wonderful way to preserve and protect your family memories and history.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.