If you’re like me, you have either a bookcase or a box filled with old photos and albums. Most of them are probably from family vacations that you took decades ago or special holiday moments that you would love to share with your loved ones. You’ve probably also had scanning those photos, one by one, on a to-do list you stopped checking. Because who has time to hand-scan each one or peel back the cellophane and risk damaging your precious photographs?
If this sounds familiar, you’ll love this! Download the Photomyne app, which lets you scan multiple photos in a single shot! What’s even cooler is that the app will scan full photo album pages that have photos that aren’t lined up. Photomyne reads and crops them automatically. It also allows you to edit the photos and add details like the title, the year, the location, and names. It also enhances the photos and removes the glare. It’s photo magic! Check out this TikTok video below, which quickly demonstrates how it works.
@trutechPhoto magic with the @photomyne app 📸 ##photomyne ##photo ##camera ##lifehacks ##photography ##ad ##MyRoutine
How Photomyne compares to other photo scanning options
Photomyne is free for Android users but costs $3.99 on iOS. If you are willing to buy their annual subscription ($11.99-$23.99), you can also have unlimited photo backup on their Photomyne Cloud, sync your account to multiple devices and access your photos online from your computer. It’s a wonderful way to preserve and protect your family memories and history.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.