I’m starting to get that travel itch again, especially as I see more and more friends posting flying pics on social media. I’m still waiting to see if there’s a second wave of COVID-19 (see the latest in our news roundup here) before I get on a plane again, but if there’s not, you can be sure I’ll be booking a couple of tickets before June 30 to take advantage (pun intended) of American Airlines’ new AAdvantage program promotion. Members can earn double miles on select flights! Here’s the deal:
All members of AA’s AAdvantage frequent flyer program have to do is take about 20 seconds to visit this page and register to earn double miles for flights between now and September 30 (and booked before June 30). Here are the instructions directly from AA.com:
- Register for this promotion before booking and paying for your flight
- Book by June 30, 2020, for travel between June 1 – September 30, 2020
- Earn double miles after completing each eligible flight, up to 10,000 total bonus miles
Terms and conditions apply (all are listed on AA.com).
- What It’s Like to Fly to Australia During Covid19?
- The TSA Will Now Let You Fly With a Recently Expired Driver’s License
- The TSA Will No Longer Touch Your Boarding Pass
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Enter your email address and check “Daily Travel Tip” to receive Johnny’s best tips in your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check “Daily Travel Tip” on the same page. You’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.