I’m starting to get that travel itch again, especially as I see more and more friends posting flying pics on social media. I’m still waiting to see if there’s a second wave of COVID-19 (see the latest in our news roundup here) before I get on a plane again, but if there’s not, you can be sure I’ll be booking a couple of tickets before June 30 to take advantage (pun intended) of American Airlines’ new AAdvantage program promotion. Members can earn double miles on select flights! Here’s the deal:
All members of AA’s AAdvantage frequent flyer program have to do is take about 20 seconds to visit this page and register to earn double miles for flights between now and September 30 (and booked before June 30). Here are the instructions directly from AA.com:
- Register for this promotion before booking and paying for your flight
- Book by June 30, 2020, for travel between June 1 – September 30, 2020
- Earn double miles after completing each eligible flight, up to 10,000 total bonus miles
Terms and conditions apply (all are listed on AA.com).
- What It’s Like to Fly to Australia During Covid19?
- The TSA Will Now Let You Fly With a Recently Expired Driver’s License
- The TSA Will No Longer Touch Your Boarding Pass
Have your own tip? Email it to email@example.com!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all 1,722!
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Enter your email address and check “Daily Travel Tip” to receive Johnny’s best tips in your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check “Daily Travel Tip” on the same page. You’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.