ChefsFeed is a free Android and iOS app that offers dish and restaurant recommendations from top chefs in over 50 locations (a list of cities is below). Chefs divulge where they like to eat outside their own kitchens, and why. Travelers will love it since they can discover the best food and eat like a chef within walking distance, courtesy of local chefs.
The app contains:
- Videos: cooking inspiration, humor, mini-docs. We got it all.
- Exclusive stories keep you up to date on everything happening in food. Right now.
- Plan the perfect night out with the help of our restaurant guides created by chefs.
- Search where to eat based on the expert advice of the best chefs in your city.
- Save or share lists of favorite dishes, restaurants, chefs, stories, or videos.
- View restaurant hours, get directions, book a table, get insider tips, and more.
ChefsFeed is currently available in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Boulder, Charleston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hawaii, Houston, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Miami, Montreal, Napa, Nashville, New Orleans, New York City, Philadelphia, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Sonoma, Toronto, Vancouver, and Washington, DC.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.