If you love tacos, this is the app for you. Of course, there are a ton of food apps out there like Yelp and OpenTable, but they can be overwhelming/complicated/not-taco-focused. Download the free Taco Locator iOS app, and you’ll have a tool made to help you figure out how to find the best tacos.
There’s not much too it. You just open it up and hit the arrow to look over the tacos nearest you, the top tacos near you or photos of tacos to make you hungry. The font is nice and large, and they have reviews and all the pertinent information you would expect and more like contact info, hours of operation, price range, payment info, if the shop delivers, and whether it serves alcohol.
Tried it? Let me know how it went in the comments!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.