Usually the only souvenirs I bring home from a trip are memories and photos. For those looking to preserve their travel photography outside of a phone, tablet, laptop, or digital frame, Canvas Pop is worth checking out. They make it so easy and affordable to turn your digital photos into framed, permanent treasures. Users simply upload photos and choose a layout, frame options, a method of shipping, and a canvas size using custom measurements (between 10” and 76” in height and/or width) or one of Canvas Pop’s standard sizes, which range from 8″ x 10″ to 24″ x 72″. Prices start at $30 and go up to $422.
Natalie just surprised me with two framed photos (I answered the door with the FedEx delivery and it was a large box that said Canvas Pop, so she gave them to me early). Both photos (including the one above) were from Flytographer shoots that we did (one in Paris and on a couple weeks ago here in California). I loved them both so much and immediately thought that Canvas Pop would make for a great gift. So I quickly scratched this week’s Travel Product of the Week and replaced it with this one.
Full disclosure: Canvas Pop did give Natalie a credit to test them out. But I wouldn’t be writing about them if they weren’t top notch.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.