Many companies have stepped up to throw encouragement to Americans to get vaccinated. Krispy Kreme kicked things off with a free glazed donut a day (here’s how), then Staples, Office Depot and Office Max all started offering free lamination (here’s the promo code). BTW: I’m not laminating my card since advice on that seem to be mixed. Instead, I’m using an old conference badge protector but you can get them here for cheap on Amazon. It’s a good idea to protect your vaccination card since in many cases, it will be one of your most valuable tickets to travel.
Another great incentive, and possibly the most generous of them all, comes via Sam Adams, the Boston Beer company.
“Starting April 12th, post your vaccination sticker or bandage (don’t share your vaccination card or post personal information) and we’ll send you $7 through the Cash App for a beer at your favorite bar. Use the hashtag #shotforsam and tag @samueladamsbeer on Instagram or Twitter, then look out for a DM from Sam. Make sure you have a Cash App account and don’t forget to tip your servers!”
Need help getting the Cash app?
“If this is your first time using the app, you will be required to enter a phone number or email login ID. Choose how you prefer to receive verification codes from Cash App. You will then be sent a code to verify your account. Verify your account by entering the code that was sent to you. After verification, choose whether to add a bank account immediately or skip it and do it later. To add a bank, you will need to enter your debit card number and name as it appears on the card. Please note that a credit card will not work. Choose a $Cashtag, which is your unique identifier in Cash App and it can also be used to get paid by someone. A $Cashtag must include at least one letter and a maximum of 20 characters.”
H/T Gary Leff
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.