This blog post is part of a paid Megan Media and DISH HopperGO blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.
Unfortunately, I don’t have DISH because it’s not offered in my area. That’s too bad because everytime I go to my friend’s house (he has DISH and the HopperGO), he makes sure that I leave green with envy. Not that I would ever record 16 shows or movies at once, but it’s pretty cool that you can with DISH. What’s even cooler is that he can watch all the NFL games he wants, including our favorite team, the New York Giants. Since I live in L.A., the Giants are only on a few times a year so if I want to watch them, I have to go to a sports bar, which isn’t my type of fun.
What’s unbelievable is that DISH allows my buddy and other subscribers to basically turn their TV into a sports bar, where they can watch four games at once. It’s a Fantasy Football player’s dream.
Now DISH has created HopperGO, a new device that complements DISH. This portable device is half the size of a deck of cards, and can store up to 100 hours of shows that you pre-recorded on your DISH Hopper and then transferred to the HopperGO.
Every person who has a DISH Hopper and travels-—no matter if it’s on an overseas flight or a drive to grandma’s house—will want to have a HopperGO, since this pocket DVR doesn’t require a Wi-Fi connection or cell service. No more worrying about what the plane’s entertainment will be like, or if the airline will offer any at all. For those (ahem, my sister) who always have way too many photos on their phones and tablets, you won’t have to start frantically deleting images and videos so you can free up space to watch your favorite shows.
The HopperGO doesn’t have wires or cords or use data, and it can connect up to five devices at once. This means a family of five or a group of five friends can watch different shows on five different devices at the same time. All everyone needs to do is connect their mobile device to your HopperGO’s private hotspot (you have to give them the password). No more arguing over who gets to watch what on long boring rides or car trips. FYI: The battery lasts up to four hours and can be recharged through any USB port.
Even better news: DISH is now offering a Cyber Monday deal, so NEW subscribers will get a HopperGO device for free (restrictions apply).
Call DISH from this promotion site, sign up for any DISH base pack (must include a DVR: Hopper 2 or Hopper 3) and be sure to mention the offer code: “Free HopperGO” when you call to get a free HopperGO. This offer is free for a limited time through Dec. 11th.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.