Here’s a promotion that will get people excited about getting vaccinated! Krispy Kreme is offering anyone who has gotten at least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccine from Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson a free Original Glazed doughnut per day for the rest of 2021. No purchase is required but you do have to show proof of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to receive the offer (stickers don’t count).
This offer can be redeemed while in a Krispy Kreme shop or drive-thru in the U.S. but not for online ordering or delivery.
And for those who choose not to get vaccinated, Krispy Kreme says, “If you have made the personal decision to not receive the COVID vaccine, please visit us on Mondays, 3/29/21 – 5/24/21, to receive a free Original Glazed doughnut and a medium brewed coffee to get your week off to a good start.”
Obviously, you don’t want to eat a donut day, especially during a pandemic when being healthy should be a top priority for all of us, but if you’re driving by a Krispy Kreme, there’s no line and you have your vaccine card handy, then what the heck – the occasional treat can’t hurt. Get the full details of the promotion here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.