Here’s a brilliant marketing campaign from a Kentucky whiskey company. Maker’s Mark is putting $50,000 towards paying for people’s checked baggage fee. No alcohol purchase is necessary, but you do have to be 21 and have a U.S. driver’s license.
The promotion ends December 31, 2021 and there’s a limit of one (1) entry per person. Participants need to take a photo of their baggage fee receipt and upload it to whiskyflights.makersmark.com along with a copy of their driver’s license (just be sure to blur out the driver’s license number).
$50,000 doesn’t buy companies a lot of advertising so a promotion like this is money well spent. Maker’s Mark hashtag for this promo is #WhiskyFlights and their tagline is: Sharing Maker’s Mark® with loved ones this holiday shouldn’t come with extra baggage. Let the grandson of our founders, Rob Samuels, lend a hand by giving you a chance to have the cost of your checked luggage reimbursed via electronic gift card.
Please leave a comment below if they reimbursed your baggage fee.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.