Are you already planning a winter getaway or summer vacation? Something on or by the water? GetMyBoat, which is billed as the world’s largest boat rental and water experience marketplace, is a great place to start. GetMyBoat has over 108,000 listings in 184 countries covering 9,300 destinations. You can use the website or mobile app available (iOS and Android) to rent a boat or whatever you’re looking for, from kayaks to sailboats or luxury yachts.
The site has been around since 2013, when it was founded in San Francisco. It’s for both renters and owners. The latter can post watercraft for rent or charter for free. If you ask me, that’s brilliant. According to their research, “the average boat is only used 8% of the year.” I believe it, too. What better way to make owning a boat more affordable than by providing opportunities to earn income from it—and at the same time create inexpensive opportunities for people to rent?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.