CarHopper is billed as the first online booking platform for luxury and exotic car rentals that supposedly takes less than 60 seconds to book. Users can choose from BMWs to Bentleys in select U.S. cities like Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, New York City, the Hamptons, Orlando, and San Francisco.
CarHopper aims to streamline the luxury car rental experience by providing a new business-to-consumer marketplace. Unlike its competitors, CarHopper connects renters with vendors directly rather than offering vehicles owned by individuals in the peer-to-peer market.
You can book using CarHopper’s app (iOS or Android) or website. Just search by date, destination or car and CarHopper will filter out the luxury cars it has available. The site works directly with the best luxury car suppliers in each city to provide customers with a more seamless experience, and they vet renters before fleet owners receive the reservation request by conducting a driving record check.
I just did a search for cars at LAX for November 23 and a one-day rental ranged from $85 for a 2017 Chevrolet Camaro to $2,100 for a 2016 Rolls-Royce Dawn.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.