Warm weather anywhere is great. Warm weather in Jamaica? It doesn’t get much better.
Actually, it does, as luxurious Half Moon resort in Montego Bay is currently making summer visits to Jamaica more affordable than usual with a wave of huge summer discounts. The offers—headlined by the incredible Ultimate Summer package—include:
- Summer Suite Sale — 35% off on Junior, Hibiscus, Royal and Imperial Suites (room rates start at $305/night); good on stays from 4/21/2014 – 12/19/2014
- Endless Summer — book 3 nights, get a 4th night free plus a $150 resort credit; good on stays from 4/21/2014 – 12/19/2014
- Ultimate Summer — equivalent of 50% off; Superior Room plus included meals and all drinks ($200 value) and complimentary airport transfers for $459/night; minimum three-night stay; good on stays from 5/4/2014 – 11/22/2014
Half Moon is owned and operated by Rock Resorts, which itself falls under the Vail Resorts umbrella, which is all to say that it’s a special, special place. Click here to check out the deal page!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.