Hurricane Matthew is fast approaching Florida and the eastern seaboard of the United States. We are thinking of everyone in the path of the storm and we hope this resource page helps you stay up-to-date on the latest news and makes your travels smoother.
AIRLINE TRAVEL POLICIES
Air Canada | Alaska | American Airlines | Delta | Frontier | Hawaiian | JetBlue | Southwest | Spirit | United | Virgin America | WestJet | Every Airline Website and Phone Number
TOP MATTHEW STORIES
–4,500 flights canceled for storm;South Florida airports open
–These U.S. Airlines Are Waiving Flight Change Fees for Hurricane Matthew
–Cruise ships delay return to Florida as Matthew roars closer
–South Florida shuts down, awaits Hurricane Matthew
GOOD TO KNOW
- What to Do: Weather Delays and Flight Cancellations
- Call 311 not 911 for downed trees and flooding. 911 should only be dialed for true emergencies.
- Flight Delay Information – Air Traffic Control System Command Center
- Flight Trackers
- Google’s Crisis Map
- Every Hotel Website and Phone #
- Every Car Rental Website and Phone #
- Every Cruise Line Website and Phone #
- Airbnb Offering Free Accommodations to People Fleeing Hurricane Matthew
- How you can help Haiti recover from Hurricane Matthew
HOW TO HELP
NEED TRAVEL ASSISTANCE?
Cranky Concierge Air Travel Assistance
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.