Hurricane Matthew is fast approaching Florida and the eastern seaboard of the United States. We are thinking of everyone in the path of the storm and we hope this resource page helps you stay up-to-date on the latest news and makes your travels smoother.
AIRLINE TRAVEL POLICIES
Air Canada | Alaska | American Airlines | Delta | Frontier | Hawaiian | JetBlue | Southwest | Spirit | United | Virgin America | WestJet | Every Airline Website and Phone Number
TOP MATTHEW STORIES
–4,500 flights canceled for storm;South Florida airports open
–These U.S. Airlines Are Waiving Flight Change Fees for Hurricane Matthew
–Cruise ships delay return to Florida as Matthew roars closer
–South Florida shuts down, awaits Hurricane Matthew
GOOD TO KNOW
- What to Do: Weather Delays and Flight Cancellations
- Call 311 not 911 for downed trees and flooding. 911 should only be dialed for true emergencies.
- Flight Delay Information – Air Traffic Control System Command Center
- Flight Trackers
- Google’s Crisis Map
- Every Hotel Website and Phone #
- Every Car Rental Website and Phone #
- Every Cruise Line Website and Phone #
- Airbnb Offering Free Accommodations to People Fleeing Hurricane Matthew
- How you can help Haiti recover from Hurricane Matthew
HOW TO HELP
NEED TRAVEL ASSISTANCE?
Cranky Concierge Air Travel Assistance
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.