Starbucks and Alaska Airlines have a fantastic promotion, which ends tonight. As Alaska Airlines stated in an email to their mailing list: “The holidays are merrier when you’re together, so we’ve teamed up with Starbucks to help you BOGO all the way!”
Here’s the deal:
Buy one coach class Alaska ticket and get one for just the taxes and fees. Use discount code STARBUCKS by 11:59 pm (PT) December 7, 2021. Day of week restrictions and blackout dates apply.
Here’s how it works:
-In the booking form on this page, enter your departure and arrival cities, dates, and at least 2 travelers.
-Travel is valid January 5 – March 9, 2022.
-Travel to Florida, Hawaii, Mexico, Costa Rica, or Belize is valid Sundays through Wednesdays
-Travel from Florida, Hawaii, Mexico, Costa Rica or Belize is valid Tuesdays through Fridays.
-All other travel is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
-Blackout dates of February 18–28, 2022, apply.
-Enter STARBUCKS into the discount code field, and then click “Find flights” to start your search.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.