This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
This is a friendly reminder that you have until October 9, 2019, to apply for the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card and qualify for the enormous IHG 125k points signup bonus. That’s enough points to book up to 25 free award nights worth at least $2,000 in nightly rates. Once again, this offer ends on October 9, 2019.
Editor’s Note: Some of the offers below may have expired or are no longer available on our site.
You can earn 125,000 bonus IHG points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. This is one of the best limited time offers available now.
The normal bonus offer is 80,000 IHG points worth up to 16 IHG reward nights. By making at least $20,000 in card purchases and one additional purchase during the first year, you can earn another 10,000 bonus points to earn 135,000 points, including the regular purchase rewards.
Instant travel benefits also include IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite status and an application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck.
Learn more: IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
Earn 40x IHG Points on Purchases
For the first 12 months from account opening, you can earn 40x IHG points per $1 spent on IHG purchases. This 40x bonus breaks down as follows:
- Earn 25x points for the first 12 months – after that, 10x points at IHG® Hotels and Resorts
- Earn 10x points for being an IHG® Rewards Club Member
- Earn 5x points with Platinum Elite Status (a card benefit)
All other purchases earn 4x IHG points per $1 for the first 12 months.
After the first 12 months, you earn a total of 25x points on IHG purchases. After that, gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurant purchases earn 2x points per $1. All other purchases earn 1x point per $1 spent.
Find a more in-depth review of the IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card here.
Free Anniversary Night
Starting with your first card anniversary, you will receive one free anniversary night. This night is valid at IHG properties that cost 40,000 points or less.
Fourth Night Free
Another exclusive IHG credit card perk is getting the 4th night free on 4+ night award stays. Being able to use this perk can make the 125,000 bonus IHG points last a little longer.
You can read our more in-depth review of the IHG Premier and why it’s a card that may be perfect for your wallet here: IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card.
Summary of the IHG 125k Points Bonus
This is one of the most valuable signup bonus for the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card. After October 9th, 2019, the chance to earn 125k IHG points plus up to 40x points on purchases disappears. If you can spend $3,000 in the next 3 months and haven’t received a signup bonus for the IHG Premier in the last 2 years, now is one of the best times to apply for this hotel credit card.
Learn more on IHG’s secure website: IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.