ESCAPE ARTIST? CULTURE CONNOISSEUR?
FIND OUT WITH IHG’S “GETAWAY WITH VACATION PAY” TRAVEL STYLE POLL
Uncover your personal travel style for a chance to win the ultimate getaway that suits you
IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group) is celebrating the summer by launching its “Getaway with Vacation Pay” sweepstakes which offers consumers the chance to win an ultimate getaway based on their personal travel style. Personal travel styles are determined via an online poll travelers take when they visit www.ihg.com/get75 from June 8 through Sept. 3. The grand prize winner of the sweepstakes will receive a trip for two to the “Getaway with Vacation Pay” destination of their choice which includes roundtrip airfare, a five-night hotel stay, roundtrip airport ground transfers and $1,000 to spend however they’d like.
“Getaway with Vacation Pay” follows on the heels of IHG’s “Vacation Pay” promotion where U.S. residents receive a $75 prepaid card when they register and stay two consecutive weekend nights (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) at any of IHG’s 4,400 hotels worldwide, including InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites between now and Sept. 3, 2012.
Each travel style is based on specific vacation preferences and can be described as the:
- Avid Adventurer: Driven by adrenaline, this person isn’t afraid to climb the highest peak or surf the most dangerous of waters.
- Entertainment Enthusiast: This traveler is constantly on the move, whether they’re exploring a big city or riding a roller coaster, you won’t find them sitting still.
- Escape Artist: Looking for some more Zen in their life, this traveler can be found relaxing on the beach, spending the day at the spa or enjoying a round of golf.
- Culture Connoisseur: This person soaks up the culture by learning everything there is to know about the location, from wineries to art & history museums.
For more information or to enter the “Getaway with Vacation Pay” sweepstakes, go to: www.ihg.com/get75.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.