This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
The Chase Ink Business Cash® Credit Card is a no-annual-fee business credit card that earns up to 5% on business purchases and offers flexible rewards for cash statement credits or gift cards. There is also a $750 cashback signup bonus (after spending $7,500 in the first 3 months). You can be an ideal candidate for the Chase Ink Cash if you’re looking at trying for a business credit card and don’t want to worry about an annual fee.
Chase Ink Business Cash Card Review: Signup Bonus
The Chase Ink Business Cash® Credit Card comes with the ability to earn a $750 signup bonus after spending $7,500 in the first three months from account opening.
If you were to apply for a different no-annual-fee business card, your sign-up bonus would be $200 at best (usually). This is an incredible bonus for a no annual fee business card, but it is smaller than the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card that does have a $95 annual fee.
Related: Best Credit Card Offers
Chase Ink Business Cash Card Fees
- Annual Fee: $0
- Additional Employee Cards: $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
Earn 5% Purchase Rewards
You will earn 5% cash back each account anniversary year on the first $25,000 in combined annual spending (then 1% back) in these select categories:
- Office supply stores
- Internet, Cable, and Phone Services
By maxing out the 5% rewards each year, you will receive $1,250 in cash back or gift cards.
Earn 2% Purchase Rewards
You can also earn 2% cash back each account anniversary year on the first $25,000 in combined annual spending (then 1% back) for these categories:
- Gas stations
All remaining purchases will earn an unlimited 1% back on all non-bonus spending. Every purchase over the $25,000 bonus cap for the 5% and 2% rewards also earns 1% cash back.
This is one of the best Chase business credit cards.
Valuable Redemption Options
Additionally, cardholders may redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel, and more through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal. Fraud protection is also included with the card as well as zero fraud liability. Cardholders won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with their card or with their account information.
Your Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card rewards points are worth the same—1 cent each—for either redemption option, so you only need to choose to have a smaller statement now or use a gift card to spend less money later.
Another redemption is possible when you own qualifying Chase credit cards so you can “pool” your rewards points and redeem them through your Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve®, or Chase Sapphire Preferred® account for award travel.
Then you will also be able to transfer your points out to Ultimate Rewards transfer partner. Each point will also be worth 25% by redeeming your points directly through Chase (when using an Ink Business Preferred or Chase Sapphire Preferred; worth 50% more when transferring to a Chase Sapphire Reserve card), or you can transfer them on a 1:1 basis to your airline or hotel loyalty account.
Related: Best Chase Credit Cards
Additional Chase Business Ink Cash Perks
Additional employee cards cost $0, and they earn rewards points too.
As a business credit card, the Ink Business Cash Card offers extra business credit card benefits. These can help you save money when you travel:
- Primary auto rental collision damage waiver
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- Avis Corporate Rewards membership (earn free rentals 2x sooner)
The Ink Cash offers additional purchase protection benefits too for your non-travel spending, including:
- Up to $10,000 per claim for 120 days
- Extended warranty protection up to one additional year
- Real-time fraud protection and monitoring
You will need to have good to excellent credit for the Ink Business Cash.
If you need a $0 annual fee business credit card and can benefit from the 5% and 2% bonus categories, the Chase Ink Business Cash® Credit Card is a fine option. Although it isn’t necessarily a business travel credit card, it does come with some additional travel benefits. These benefits can benefit your team. Plus, you can still use your points for statement credits towards travel. Or, you might combine your points to a personal Chase Sapphire Ultimate Rewards account.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.