This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Groceries and grocery delivery services can be an easy way to earn bonus points with a rewards credit card. And if you use Instacart to order your household staples, then you might be happy to hear about the upcoming Instacart Mastercard credit card launching later in 2022.
The information for the Instacart Credit Card has been collected independently by Johnny Jet. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Instacart Mastercard Benefits
Chase Bank is launching the Instacart Mastercard in 2022. However, a precise launch date, if there will be an annual fee, and a detailed list of benefits (i.e., reduced fees or free Instacart Express membership) isn’t public knowledge yet.
Here are the details we know about for now.
Earn Accelerated Points on Instacart Purchases
You will earn bonus points on Instacart purchases. There are over 700 grocers and retailers across the United States that partner with the delivery platform.
So far, this is the only publicized benefit although we don’t know the exact earning potential.
Related: Best Credit Cards For Groceries 2022
World Elite Mastercard
This card will be a World Elite Mastercard product. Some of the benefits from this card issuer include a $5 credit after your first 3 Lyft rides per month and free ShopRunner membership.
First Chase Credit Card for Groceries
Chase Bank is issuing this card and it will be the bank’s first co-brand credit card focusing on grocery deliveries. So far, grocery delivery has only been a bonus category for participating cards like the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card that earns 3x Chase Ultimate Rewards® points for online grocery purchases.
However, this card will likely be subject to the Chase 5/24 guidelines. You may need to wait several months before applying if you have opened at least 5 new credit cards in a rolling 24-month period. You might also plan ahead now and delay other card applications if you really want this card.
Other Chase Instacart Benefits
While you wait for this card to begin accepting applications, you can enjoy free Instacart Express membership through April 30, 2022, with eligible Chase credit cards (you can enroll here).
An Instacart Express membership lets you enjoy unlimited free deliveries and reduced service fees on orders of at least $35.
Many Chase credit card families qualify, including:
These are some of the best Chase credit cards. You can also enjoy $10 of your next $35+ Instacart order through January 31, 2022.
Your Instacart Express membership will automatically renew at the end of the trial period on April 30, 2022, at the standard annual rate of $99. You can cancel this membership to avoid the additional charge.
While details are sparse, the first-ever Instacart credit card is launching sometime in 2022. This card can be the easiest way to maximize Instacart purchases and it’ll be exciting to all of the benefits it will offer. Until then, consider using another credit card for grocery shopping to earn bonus points while putting bread on the table.
- The Best Credit Cards To Use For Paying Your Taxes
- Get a Room for as low as $19 at this Budding Hotel Brand
- 3 Rewards Cards With Airport Lounge Access and Travel Benefits
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.