More from this week’s international travel news:
- Australian Borders May Be Closed Until Mid-2021
- Airlines under fire over selling cheap tickets for flights later cancelled
- Canadian Airline execs double down on refund refusal amid parliamentary grilling
- Airlines will refund travelers denied boarding after temperature check
- Air Canada has quietly changed its refund policy to allow some customers whose flights (departing from the European Union, Switzerland and Iceland) were cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic to recoup their cash
- Virgin Australia finds new owner in US private equity firm Bain Capital
- Uzbekistan is offering visitors compensation if they catch COVID-19
- This Airline Has Made 200+ Movies and Shows Available to Stream for Free for Canadians
- Caribbean airline LIAT to be liquidated
- Ibiza embraces its softer side this summer without superclubs and dance parties
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.