More from this week’s international travel news:
- New Zealand ends Covid-free run with two cases from UK
- Rafiki, Uganda’s rare silverback mountain gorilla, killed by hunters
- Cambodia’s New Entry Requirements For Visitors: I’ve Never Seen Anything Like This
- Travellers from outside Europe could visit the continent as early as 1 July
- Temperature screening to be required for travellers at Canadian airports
- World’s most expensive cities for expats in 2020 revealed
- Is it safer to fly or drive during the pandemic?
- No apparent end in sight for Canada US border ban
- Shanghai to quarantine all who arrive from mid to high-risk COVID-19 areas in China
- From 15 June all passengers arriving in Iceland can chose to be tested for COVID-19 (free of charge until 30 June, and ISK 15,000 per test thereafter) or self-isolate for 14 days upon arrival. Children born in 2005 or later will be exempt from both testing and self-isolation.
- ‘More likely months than weeks’: Fauci warns UK coronavirus travel restrictions won’t lift anytime soon
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.