More from this week’s international travel news:
- Colombia follows Argentina in banning all international flights through August 31
- Air travel after the pandemic: what to expect in Germany. Travelers at all airports in Germany will be required to wear face masks at check-in, while waiting to board and while boarding, at border control, and at baggage claim.
- IATA calls for end to social distancing measures on flights
- Face masks in Spain will be compulsory in public spaces where social distancing cannot be respected
- Dubai medical authority shuns Emirates finger prick blood tests over accuracy concerns
- India to resume domestic flight operations
- An American cargo (FedEx) pilot jailed in Singapore for 4 weeks for breaking quarantine order
- Qatar began enforcing the world’s toughest penalties of up to three years’ imprisonment for failing to wear masks in public
- Australia announces bid to win back tourists
- How Iceland is planning to reopen its tourism industry
- How will Europe’s coronavirus contact-tracing apps work across borders?
- Vietnam Races Ahead of Other Southeast Asian Countries in Tourism Reopening
- Iceland Is the Perfect Coronavirus Refuge
- For 200 years, villagers lived 2,600 feet up a cliff. Now they’re in a housing estate
- A king, a ventilator, an 8,000-mile journey: One American’s coronavirus rescue from Bhutan
- Nasal irrigation is Why Thailand Has So Few COVID Cases, Doctor Says
- Deserted Venice contemplates a future without tourist hordes after Covid-19
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.