More from this week’s international travel news:
- Colombia follows Argentina in banning all international flights through August 31
- Air travel after the pandemic: what to expect in Germany. Travelers at all airports in Germany will be required to wear face masks at check-in, while waiting to board and while boarding, at border control, and at baggage claim.
- IATA calls for end to social distancing measures on flights
- Face masks in Spain will be compulsory in public spaces where social distancing cannot be respected
- Dubai medical authority shuns Emirates finger prick blood tests over accuracy concerns
- India to resume domestic flight operations
- An American cargo (FedEx) pilot jailed in Singapore for 4 weeks for breaking quarantine order
- Qatar began enforcing the world’s toughest penalties of up to three years’ imprisonment for failing to wear masks in public
- Australia announces bid to win back tourists
- How Iceland is planning to reopen its tourism industry
- How will Europe’s coronavirus contact-tracing apps work across borders?
- Vietnam Races Ahead of Other Southeast Asian Countries in Tourism Reopening
- Iceland Is the Perfect Coronavirus Refuge
- For 200 years, villagers lived 2,600 feet up a cliff. Now they’re in a housing estate
- A king, a ventilator, an 8,000-mile journey: One American’s coronavirus rescue from Bhutan
- Nasal irrigation is Why Thailand Has So Few COVID Cases, Doctor Says
- Deserted Venice contemplates a future without tourist hordes after Covid-19
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.