More from this week’s international travel news:
- When can I travel again? How different countries are preparing for the return of tourism
- India’s airports begin to reopen
- White House imposes coronavirus travel ban on Brazil
- Italy’s borders will reopen to tourists in June
- UK to introduce quarantine for international arrivals from June 8
- Stanley Ho, Hong Kong billionaire and Macao’s ‘godfather of gambling,’ dies at 98
- South Africa Won’t Open To Tourists Until 2021
- Switzerland pilots a contact tracing app using Apple and Google’s tech
- Canadians want a vaccine before flying
- Why Thailand isn’t reopening to international tourists yet
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.