This week’s international travel news:
- Nearly 50% of people in Ontario say they won’t hang out with unvaccinated friends
- Heathrow T5 arrivals queue for ‘three hours‘
- Italy’s New Covid Restrictions Spare Travel Industry
- Why This Wonder of the World Is Killing Instagrammers
Last week’s international travel news:
- French Citizens Hurry to Book Vaccines After President Says Dining Out Will Require Vaccination
- Toronto couple forced to cancel honeymoon trip to Barbados after vaccine mix not approved
- Spain and Greece Tighten Local COVID-19 Restrictions As Delta Variant Spreads
- An ‘absolutely unprecedented’ COVID surge in the Netherlands – so what can England learn?
- Hairdresser in Ibiza quarantine hotel ‘hell’ warns holiday abroad ‘not worth it’
- Vaccinated Aussies could be locked out of Europe when borders reopen
- Here’s how you can show proof of vaccination in France
- British holidaymakers face paying an extra £500 for Covid tests
- This Is Why Canadians Drink Milk Out of Bags
- Malta requires visitor vaccination proof to curb new cases
- Malta bans British children from entering country leaving families ‘distraught’ at border
- Israel scrambles as COVID-19 infections continue to soar
- Briton charged with not wearing mask in Singapore, threatening police
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.