This week’s international travel news:
- ‘Gun-toting maniac’ attempts to steal plane at Bangkok airport
- British family stranded in New Zealand for seven months after three sets of flights cancelled
- Japan to Ease Border Restrictions in June 2022
- Nepali sherpa scales Mt Everest for record 26th time
- Food delivery drivers in Dubai stop work over pay conditions
Last week’s international travel news:
- Ryanair passenger fumes as woman leans over to film out the window for entire flight
- UK flights diverted to refill due to Johannesburg airport fuel crisis
- Algae invading beaches of Mexico
- New Zealand opens borders to foreign tourists for first time in 2 years
- ‘Now in shambles’: Turkey’s tourism revival fades on Russian war
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.