More from this week’s international travel news:
- Europe’s airline and hotel stocks soar after British holidaymakers get the all-clear to book travel
- This Australian beach has been named the best beach in the world
- My 14 days in an Australian quarantine hotel: ‘I was feeling claustrophobic and our 10-month-old son had lost his spark’
- Here are the government-approved quarantine hotels in Toronto
- New Berlin airport shuts terminal as passenger numbers plunge
- U.S. travel restrictions with Canada and Mexico extended through March 21
- Snowbirds can still head to the U.S. despite COVID travel restrictions
- Brit woman detained in Dubai after sending a swear word on WhatsApp allowed home
- Travel Quarantines: Enduring the Mundane, One Day at a Time
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.