More from this week’s international travel news:
- Nat Geo: Photos of the Chinese Town That Duplicated Paris
- England adds Portugal to coronavirus quarantine list
- Letter to My Daughter Whom I Left Behind When We Moved To NZ
- Quebec to fine people for not wearing face masks in indoor public areas
- More than 18,000 turned away from Canada border since tourism ban
- Ibiza’s 40-year party could finally be over
- How Singapore’s COVID-19 Response Has Been a Model for Others
- Finnish government eases travel restrictions
- Ukrainian Woman walks onto airplane wing after complaining she was too hot
- The crypt at Notre Dame has reopened with a fascinating exhibition
- Germany links Covid-19 outbreak at ski resort to US citizen who failed to quarantine
- Indonesians caught without a mask forced to dig graves for Covid-19 victims
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.