More from this week’s international travel news:
- New Zealand records 25 Covid cases as foreign fishing crews arrive from Russia and Ukraine
- Passenger’s wife ‘slaps him’ after anti-mask tirade on easyJet flight
- Ireland will go back into full lockdown for six weeks to ‘save Christmas’ & have bumper December
- What you need to know about Europe’s tightening COVID-19 restrictions
- Europe’s busiest airport is now offering $100 coronavirus tests that give results within an hour
- A royal bubble bursts: Thailand’s king faces trouble on two continents
- King Vajiralongkorn of Thailand has an estimated $70 billion in crown wealth — more than the Saudi monarch, the sultan of Brunei, and the British royal family combined. His constituents want to know what he’s doing with it.
- Panama offers COVID-19 tests to international travelers
- France declares state of emergency as Paris orders curfew
- Europe switches on new ‘traffic light’ system to make travel easier
- Oh, Great. Now That Icelandic Volcano Looks Like It Could Erupt Again
- Justin Trudeau: Canada-US border will stay closed until America gets COVID-19 under control
- Italy Prepares For A New Flag Carrier To Succeed Alitalia
- Hong Kong & Singapore announce Travel Bubble
- Japan further relaxes travel restrictions to welcome long-term visitors
- Thailand Admits First Foreign Tourists in 7 Months—but They Have to Stay at Least 30 Days
- Singapore Airlines to reinstate nonstop NYC-Singapore flight. Nearly 19 hour flight time and passengers must wear a mask unless eating or drinking.
- Cathay Pacific is cutting thousands of jobs and eliminating its Cathay Dragon airline as Covid-19 weighs on travel.
- Caribbean Public Health Agency launching travel health app
- Italy’s most famous Christmas markets are cancelled this year
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.