This week’s international travel news:
- YouTubers face deportation from Bali over fake mask stunt
- World’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge opens in Portugal
- Rome’s Colosseum to gain hi-tech arena floor
- Germany Cancels Oktoberfest for the Second Year in a Row
- You need to prove you have this much in monthly income to legally retire in Europe, Asia and Latin America
- Iceland Has Reopened to Travelers—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- Holidays abroad are too dangerous until we have overcrowding controls and watertight Covid certificates
- Kenya and Tanzania ease cross-border business rules as relations thaw
- The Maldives plans to offer Covid vaccines to tourists as a travel incentive
Last week’s international travel news:
- Australia May Reopen Its Borders to Vaccinated Residents
- Which European countries will let in travellers without a vaccine?
- UAE: Two youngsters get life in prison for drug dealing
- Europe to set a global vaccine passport standard
- Birthright resumes trips to Israel for vaccinated or recovered American Jews
- 58 travellers caught with false Covid-19 test at Brussels Airport
- Singapore is now the best place to be during the pandemic, bumping New Zealand from the top spot for the first time
- Why Canada is losing the race between vaccines and variants as the 3rd wave worsens
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.