We receive compensation from our advertising partners for links on the blog. Here’s our full Advertiser Policy.
The Chase Ink Cash is a no annual fee business credit card that pays you up to 5% on business purchases and offers flexible rewards for cash statement credits or gift cards. And for a limited time, the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card comes with a generous $500 sign-up bonus after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months. You can be an ideal candidate for the Chase Ink Cash if you’re looking for a business credit card and don’t want to worry about an annual fee.
Limited Time $500 Sign Up Bonus for Ink Cash
The Chase Ink Cash gives you a $500 sign-up bonus after spending $3,000 in the first three months. This bonus only used to be $200 and has increased recently. If you were to apply for a different $0 annual fee, your sign-up bonus will be $200 at best usually. This is an incredible bonus for a no annual fee business card, but it is smaller than the Ink Business Preferred from Chase.
You will also be able to enjoy a 12-month 0% introductory APR for purchases and balance transfers. Chase doesn’t charge a fee on the transferred balance either; this is a common hidden fee with most balance transfer offers.
Chase Ink Cash Fees
- Annual Fee: $0
- Additional Employee Cards: $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
- Purchase APR: 0% the first 12 months, then 14.74% to 20.74%
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% the first 12 months, then 14.74% to 20.74%
The Chase Ink Cash never charges an annual fee, and you can save money with the 12-month introductory APR.
Earn 5% Purchase Rewards
You will earn 5% back on the first $25,000 in annual spending (then 1% back) in these select categories:
- Office supply stores
- Internet, Cable, and Phone Services
By maxing out the 5% rewards each year, you will receive $1,250 in cash back or gift cards.
Earn 2% Purchase Rewards
Chase also pays 2% back on the first $25,000 in annual spending (then 1% back) for these categories:
- Gas stations
All remaining purchases will earn an unlimited 1% back on all non-bonus spending and every purchase in excess of the $25,000 bonus cap for the 5% and 2% rewards.
Valuable Redemption Options
The Chase Ink Cash has two redemption options:
- Statment credits
- Gift cards
Your Chase Ink Cash rewards points are worth the same–1 cent each–for either redemption option so you only need to choose to have a smaller statement now or use a gift card to spend less money later.
A third redemption is possible when you own one of these Chase credit cards so you can “pool” your rewards points and redeem them through your Ink Business Preferred or Sapphire account for award travel. And then you will also be able to transfer your points out to Ultimate Rewards transfer partner. Each point will also be worth 25% by redeeming your points directly through Chase or you can transfer them on a 1:1 basis to your airline or hotel loyalty account.
Additional Chase Business Ink Cash Perks
Additional employee cards cost $0 and they earn rewards points too.
As a business credit card, the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card offers extra business credit card benefits that can help you save money when you travel:
- Primary auto rental collision damage waiver
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- Avis Corporate Rewards membership (earn free rentals 2x sooner)
The Ink Cash offers additional purchase protection benefits too for your non-travel spending including:
- Up to $10,000 per claim for 120 days
- Extended warranty protection up to one additional year
- Real-time fraud protection and monitoring
Full Marketing Details for the Ink Cash
- Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Named “Best Rewards Card for Small Business Owners” by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, July 2017
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
- Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No Annual Fee
Summary on the Chase Ink Cash
If you need a $0 annual fee business credit card and can benefit from the 5% and 2% bonus categories, the Chase Ink Cash is a fine option. Although it isn’t a business travel credit card, it does come with some additional travel benefits that will benefit your team. And you can still use your points for statement credits towards travel, or by combining your points to a personal Chase Sapphire Ultimate Rewards account.
Apply on Chase’s secure website: Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.