This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
The Chase Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card is a no annual fee business credit card that pays you up to 5% on business purchases and offers flexible rewards for cash statement credits or gift cards. The Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card comes with a generous $500 sign-up bonus after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months. You can be an ideal candidate for the Chase Ink Cash if you’re looking at applying for a business credit card and don’t want to worry about an annual fee.
The information for the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card has been collected independently by Johnny Jet. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Chase Ink Cash Sign Up Bonus
The Chase Ink Cash gives you a $500 sign-up bonus after spending $3,000 in the first three months from account opening. If you were to apply for a different $0 annual fee card, your sign-up bonus will be $200 at best (usually). This is an incredible bonus for a no annual fee business card, but it is smaller than the Ink Business Preferred from Chase.
Chase Ink Cash Fees
- Annual Fee: $0
- Additional Employee Cards: $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
Link: Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card
Earn 5% Purchase Rewards
You will earn 5% back each account anniversary year on the first $25,000 in annual spending (then 1% back) in these select categories:
- Office supply stores
- Internet, Cable, and Phone Services
By maxing out the 5% rewards each year, you will receive $1,250 in cash back or gift cards.
Earn 2% Purchase Rewards
Chase also pays 2% back each account anniversary year on the first $25,000 in annual spending (then 1% back) for these categories:
- Gas stations
All remaining purchases will earn an unlimited 1% back on all non-bonus spending and every purchase in excess of the $25,000 bonus cap for the 5% and 2% rewards.
Valuable Redemption Options
The Chase Ink Cash has two redemption options:
- Statement credits
- Gift cards
Your Chase Ink Cash rewards points are worth the same–1 cent each–for either redemption option so you only need to choose to have a smaller statement now or use a gift card to spend less money later.
A third redemption is possible when you own one of these Chase credit cards so you can “pool” your rewards points and redeem them through your Ink Business Preferred or Sapphire Reserve or Preferred account for award travel. Then you will also be able to transfer your points out to Ultimate Rewards transfer partner. Each point will also be worth 25% by redeeming your points directly through Chase or you can transfer them on a 1:1 basis to your airline or hotel loyalty account.
Additional Chase Business Ink Cash Perks
Additional employee cards cost $0 and they earn rewards points too.
As a business credit card, the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card offers extra business credit card benefits that can help you save money when you travel:
- Primary auto rental collision damage waiver
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- Avis Corporate Rewards membership (earn free rentals 2x sooner)
The Ink Cash offers additional purchase protection benefits too for your non-travel spending including:
- Up to $10,000 per claim for 120 days
- Extended warranty protection up to one additional year
- Real-time fraud protection and monitoring
Summary on the Chase Ink Cash Review
If you need a $0 annual fee business credit card and can benefit from the 5% and 2% bonus categories, the Chase Ink Cash is a fine option. Although it isn’t a business travel credit card, it does come with some additional travel benefits that will benefit your team. Plus, you can still use your points for statement credits towards travel, or by combining your points to a personal Chase Sapphire Ultimate Rewards account.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.