Planning a trip to Israel? You lucky thing, you! Click the images and links below for guides on what to eat, what to see and where to stay while you’re in the Holy Land.
What and where to eat in Israel: Top 20 tips
From falafel and hummus to shakshuka and za’atar, find out what foods you should look for when you travel to Israel. Six restaurant and dining recommendations round out this handy list… Continue
Sightseeing in Israel, part 1: Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Haifa and Mount Carmel
Planning a getaway to Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Haifa or Mount Carmel? See the sights that’ll make your visit to Israel a trip to remember… Continue
Sightseeing in Israel, part 2: Masada, the Dead Sea and Jerusalem
My heart skipped a beat and I gasped at Masada when I took in the incredible view from the top of a lookout point. Surrounded by deep canyons as far as the eye could see, I was awestruck… Continue
3 award-worthy Dan hotels in Israel
Staying at three Dan hotels in Israel reveals award-worthy features and services. Find out what makes these Tel Aviv, Haifa and Jerusalem properties unique and spectacular… Continue
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.