Planning a trip to Israel? You lucky thing, you! Click the images and links below for guides on what to eat, what to see and where to stay while you’re in the Holy Land.
What and where to eat in Israel: Top 20 tips
From falafel and hummus to shakshuka and za’atar, find out what foods you should look for when you travel to Israel. Six restaurant and dining recommendations round out this handy list… Continue
Sightseeing in Israel, part 1: Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Haifa and Mount Carmel
Planning a getaway to Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Haifa or Mount Carmel? See the sights that’ll make your visit to Israel a trip to remember… Continue
Sightseeing in Israel, part 2: Masada, the Dead Sea and Jerusalem
My heart skipped a beat and I gasped at Masada when I took in the incredible view from the top of a lookout point. Surrounded by deep canyons as far as the eye could see, I was awestruck… Continue
3 award-worthy Dan hotels in Israel
Staying at three Dan hotels in Israel reveals award-worthy features and services. Find out what makes these Tel Aviv, Haifa and Jerusalem properties unique and spectacular… Continue
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.