This just in from FrontierMEDEX Security Services
Italy As previously announced, a 24-hour strike is scheduled to affect the aviation sector in Italy on February 24, 2012. Employees of the following airlines will observe the strike: Alitalia, easyJet, Blue Express, Wind Jet, Air Berlin and Wizz Air; Ryanair employees were also initially scheduled to participate, but have since canceled their strike. The labor action is expected to disrupt traffic at all major Italian airports; the affected flights will be primarily domestic ones. On the same date, Alitalia employees are scheduled to stage a separate strike between 1000 and 1800 local time (0900-1700 UTC) at Rome’s Fiumicino (LIRF/FCO) and Ciampino (LIRA/CIA) airports. Authorities have encouraged individuals who are scheduled to fly on February 24 to consult the websites of the individual airlines for information on possible cancellations or delays.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.